I have just noticed that I did not blog since dunno when.. Haha.. Quite long to me. Been busy working before school holidays. Now that it's school holidays for children that means no work for me. Dunno how i spend my time also. . End up did not revise for anything. T_T *I'm becoming lazy!?*
Glad that I don't have lecture this saturday BUT there's a make up tutorial on sunday morning at Dhoby Ghaut coz my lecturer was hospitalized the other day. T_T There goes my sunday morning.. Dunno if going out after that.. Everyone so busy with their own things.. Lonely girl am I.. T_T
Anyway, one good news for myself. (?) Haha.. I've got a hamster. It was for my brother's project. (No cruelty involved!!) Now that they have finished the project, the hamster is left there.. So we are thinking of keeping it if nobody wants it. ^^ Hope no one wants it ah.. This hamster very active.. Tearing and biting the newspapers in its temporary home. So cute.. Still can stretch itslef and yawn de lor. XD
I'm beginning to miss chatting with you sia.. Hee.. >//_//<
.: T.a.Z.z.Y :.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment