Sunday, September 9, 2007

你愿意做我的王子吗?

Was late for tutorial today. ^^" My Aunt came with the hamster cage that was left unwanted at her house. Yay~ We're keeping the hamster~ XD So happy.
Then when I came home, I went online to read manga after my lunch. Haha.. The manga really nice. I like manga from Ikeyamada Gou. XD Got chance to chat!! That's the best thing today! ^^
Watched the Channel 8 variety show that showed at 9pm, got Zhang Dong Liang!!! XD His song real nice lor.. Quite unlike his previous albums' style. Haha.. But I didn't buy the album.. Coz everytime i buy the album, it'll end up collecting dust in my cupboard.. Anyway, my cupboard quite full le... Sigh.. He was asked: "你愿意做我的王子吗?" by a lady in the show. o.O!! Wah.. The lady so courageous lor.. How i wish.. ... Hahas..

School term for primary school going to start tomorrow but I told them i only free on Tuesday and Friday. Hee.. Lazy liao.. Anyway, went out most of the time during the one week school break and didn't study at ALL!!! T_T So must really take time to sit down and study le..

Forgot to mentioned that I want to watch Ratatouille... Anyone interested? XD

你愿意做我的王子吗?

0 comments: