Saturday
My Company Law class day at Dhoby Ghaut. So arranged to meet my new classmate at DG NEL there for lunch. I reached there first so I wait lor... Ah.. Then an uncle in 40s came wondering and ask me if I was using Motorola phone. o_O? "Erm ya?" He say he dunno how to use his phone blah blah blah blah so want me teach him how to sms. =.= erm... I shouldn't have played my games in the phone while waiting for friend sia.. Ok lor.. so teach him how to use lor. Ok sms finish le he ask me how to video cam. o_O"" Teach him that also.. (Couldn't he read the manual or something?) He said my voice very sweet... =_="" *creeps* Luckily my friend reach already, then say have to go le.. The two of us were like laughing there. "Weird..."
Tuesday
Went to work today. Didn't go on monday coz I got class at night. It was raining cats and dog when i woke up lor! Sian.. Have to open umbrella to school. My cousin was like asking if there's any bus that will end up at the sheltered walkway at the Pri school. Ended up meeting her at Jurong East and took bus together to school. Haha.. Today nothing much to do. Got ACES Day practice for this Friday's Teachers' Day celebration and Fire Drill. =.= I dun like fire drill ah.. Got lots of things to do. But I like to have more fire drills when I'm schooling last time. Haha.. Means slacking time mah.. ^^ Today the class I took very guai, very good so give them some stickers. Bought a lot of them that time coz very cheap. ^^" Haha.. Tml working again then Thursday night class. Friday think should be going school bah. Have to reach early to clock in the 5.5hr coz will be released at 5.30 that day. ^^ Go early pop into morning session's celebration and see if can catch any of my students from last yr. Really miss them sia.. Especially my kawaii Dameline and Jing Hao. Both terrors in class but very cute. XD
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment