As expected, school did not call me down for work today. Hee.. Thanks Aunt Pammy for helping me to tell the other teacher, even though I have her number. Hee..
Went out for lunch with my mum this afternoon and brought up the issue of one distant relative of mine. She heard that that particular relative has a bf blah blah blah... So my mum was telling me that my brother received a valentine's day gift this year and she warned him sternly that if she ever finds out that he has one... it'll be hell for him. o_O Then she started telling me that it will be best to get a partner only after our studies, that way, it won't interfere with our studies. "You scared you'll not get one meh? If you want, just open your mouth and talk to them lah!" o_O Wah.. >//.//< (I want! I want!)
Anyway, my mum seems to disapprove my decision to take up japanese language but i dun care. I wanna go learn. Already had 2 "schools" in mind le. But scared will clash with my upcoming exams so have to wait till november before i can start going for classes bah.. Nihongo!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment