Called to school today but wasn't assigned to a class. o_O Okay.. so what am i supposed to do? Become teachers' aide lor.. Do what? Eh.. Stick pictures onto vanguard sheet and then cut them out. I got 35 sets of 9 pictures to cut... Then sort them out and put them into small plastics bag. Me and another lady got to get out of school again to get some supplies, which wasn't very far away.. Ahaha.. So weird..
And, my last yr student saw me in school and rushed to me. So touched.. T_T Now she P3 already worx.. Grow a bit taller.. But still so cute. ^^ Hee.. She wanted me to wait at where i was coz she wanna go find another boy who she claimed to have missed me. Haha.. So cute right? Then run here run there also cannot find. Bo bian lor.. Anyway, I was called up to the hall to arrange the students for some maths assessment trial run or something... Then rushed back to cut my pictures..
I missed my last yr's form class students... T_T
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment