Woke up at 8 plus in the morning to pay respects to my grandpa in the temple (is it called a temple?) that's juz opposite Hua Yi Secondary. That's the first time since my exam that i woke up that early.. Man.. I must be getting a bit lazy after my exams.. Hee.. Nvm la.. Anyway, might be working soon so wun be that lazy for long.
Anyway, we were there till about 12 bah.. then all of us went back home.
Notice the title? YES!! I finally went to perm my hair... After so many days of thinking... Hahax.. Ok lah.. result quite nice lor.. Better than what I expected.. At least it doesn't make my face look any rounder than it is now.. Haha.. Dunno how long the hairstyle will last coz never tried before de.. Haha..
Oh ya.. Yesterday went to imm to meet my cousin for some minor shopping. I bought myself 3 pairs of earrings!! Haha.. so happy lorx.. =) Now looking at job vacancies on the webbie.. Got any lobangs? Haha.. Even though I am considering RT lah.. But more choices = more variety mahx. No harm looking through rite? Hee..
Lastly, Happy April Fool!!!! Ahahax.. Hope you didn't get tricked by anyone today ya?
Edited: 11.21pm
XH sent me the photos that Liow has for Sakae Nite!!! It's in the album so go take a look ya? =)
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment