Saturday, March 31, 2007

Updating RT application

I used the computer in my dad's room to apply for Relief Teaching last week I think and didn't complete it coz I didn't have my results with me in handy. So i saved the application as a draft. Then I juz went in today and tried to update the application and then realized I didn't a password from the RT application system. o_O Yes.. that's my expression.. So I tried to create a new application and the stubborn system refused to let me through with my IC.. Sad... So i sent an email to them ask them help me through lor.. Generate a password for me or something.. Maybe it's becoz I didn't put in an email the other time? They didn't even provide a box for email before I save lor.. Haiz.. Waiting for their reply will take some time...

And Shy Taz, paiseh ah.. Maybe something wrong with my computer system or my MSN msger ahx.. Dunno why i type so much b4 i left didn't leave anything in your windows ahx.. I didn't mean for it to happen so don't be angry ya? Next time I will wait until u reply de.. Don't worry. =) Anyway, you playing game mahx. Haha..

Think will spend some time rotting at home coz cannot go work in school until I finished my RT application is completed.. Where's my password??!! Ok.. I'm irritated.. But i'll be fine in a minute or two.. Haha.. I'm not one to stay angry or sad for more than 5 minutes.. Little things and surprises are enough to make me happy for the rest of the day. =) Ok.. anger dissolved liao.. XD Don't feel like being angry.. takes too much energy. Hee.. Ok.. i continue rotting.. =.=

0 comments: