My days in this office is numbered now.
Thanks to the changing of my course curriculum which left me with only 2 shots at examination and if I didn't pass, then I would have to go for a transition course THEN join the new programme. I don't even know how much the new programme would cost. Apparantly it includes theory + on the job training. Sounds tougher to me though...
Which is part of the reason why I am going jobless soon.
Felt quite sad and sorry to be leaving my wonderful Finance Department colleagues behind. Only my Finance Department colleagues. Well maybe plus IT plus engineering plus some others. People in the whole office are generally not bad. Would miss them lots.
Now I have to go search for reserach materials for my studies.
Cannot afford to fail even 1 single paper.
Super duper stressed.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment