Back from long periods of inactivity at my blog. But if you have taken a look at my plurks, I've been ranting over there quite a bit.
Plurk address: www.plurk.com/mikiao
Exam's over in a breeze. Was chionging project like mad after that. But, after the submission on the 8th, I've been slacking and enjoying what life I have before i step into the society officially. Well, freedom to do whatever I want may be restricted by having a job but that doesn't mean I cannot do anything when I actually took a job later. Been planning what I want to do...
Before job:
- trim brow XD
- haircut
- contact lenses
- apparels
- make ups
When working:
- make friends?
- plan CPA / ACCA
- continue blogshop
- learn Jap JLPT3 (hopefully next year can take)
- draw manga
- write stories (coz then got things to daydream about)
- ? to be announced when i've think about more
Lots of things to do. Life's short so make full use of it.
Been going out with pei-chan, SY and eunice lately. Not to mention my little mini class gathering. so fun!! but that means expenses. ought to save a little bit. XD
Doing presentation slides for this saturday's final presentation. Wish me luck~
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment