KYAAAA!!!!
Was shopping at Jurong Point when I met my ex-students from the class where I was their form teacher. That was about.... 2-3 years ago. They are probably in Primary 5 right now. Was really surprised when they called my name while I was about to step into Charles and Keith. XD
That 2 boys, Eric and Rabi, were the most naughty in class who always want to attract my attention one... So cute when they were in Primary 2, not that they are not cute now. Hahas! But really, they are actually the ones that made my teaching life in SQPS the most memorable one. Hee... The little devils in the class never fail to amaze me sometimes. But now they are a little more grown up le. Can see and feel that they are still active as usual, which I what I am glad of. Hope they can stay this way too and make more problems for their current teachers; so that their teachers can remember them vividly too.
Now that I think of the kids.... I realized I missed my kawaii Danmeline who's rebellious and so emotional that she can cry while talking about things. Wonder if she's still getting good grades. ^_^
It's really funny that students that are a little more problematic leave the deepest impression on you. Hmm... But they are really cute!!! Kyaaa!!!!
Hmm... But they just confirmed that it's me before they became a little shy and blurted bye to me and took off running like crazy. ^^"
*Missed my teaching career...
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment