Went to meet Siew Yee at Jurong Point for lunch. Her sms woke me up this morning, which was lucky if not i dunno what time i'll end up sleeping till. Hahas..
Went shopping for clothes but I didn't get any. (Got too much of them at home anyway) But I almost wanted to buy a pair of earrings which Siew Yee says is cute and looks like me. (Earring of a tood tood girl with specs) ^^" But didn't buy in the end coz i figured out it was practical. Must curb spending...
Went to Bakerzine for lunch!!! FINALLY BAKERZINE!!!!! Today's the 2nd time I dined there. Ordered set lunch and the price is reasonable. Halfway through the meal, a group of executives came in. (Lunch time) And woots~~~ One of the guy was wearing full western suit. I'm a sucker for this. ^^" And man.. he shrugged off his coat and stood to put it on back of his chair. So cool can!??? XD
Didn't stay too long at JP coz Siew Yee needs to finish her assignment. Hopefully she can finish and submit it on time. Jia you Jia you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment