You think wrong. XD
Anyway, been busy since the year starts, with my new blogshops and... slacking. Hahas.. Nothing much to blog about.
Unless you consider my date. XD
Went to watch Benjamin Button with Darling Jas. Bet Sy and ポリンチャン is going to nag at me for not watching with them. I had some business with Darling mah.. so priority goes to her for that day. And also, that day marks the end of my entertainment life for feb and march. Why you ask?
only one word:
EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How I wish I can graduate soon. I may sound naive but... I really feel like working. ^^" Been constrained by budget isn't really a pleasant thing. Friends always ask me to go out.. Go out = $ and I just don't want to take extra $ from my parents. Blame it on my stubborness or pride. So I hope friends do really understand me. XD Probably will be out shopping almost everyday when I work. Hahas..
And Darling Jas, I must say that you are very perspective lo! can understand my blog posts. :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment