It's all worth it! Shall explain why later. XD Woke up at 9 to make the 2 birthday cards for my 2 friends who held bbq as part of their advance birthday celebrations at costa sands. Completed them at 10. Phew.. Didn't take photo of the cards.. anyway, not really nice. XD Hope they like them, along with their birthday gifts. ^^
My class ended at 5pm but we were released 15 minutes early. I didn't realize that JLin's class was until 6pm till around 4 like that. Ended up waiting for her in the dark dark school canteen coz lights were off. -.-""
Supposed to go Pauline's (Downtown East) place first. Thought we would reach there around 7 but ended up we waiting quite long for the bus.. So JLin go first while I wait for my dear Jas to go SY (Costa Sand pasir ris) there first coz SY say she cutting cake earlier.. Ended up the cake was cut w/o us.. *sobx*
Left SY to go Pauline's place around 8.45 and walked that lonely and dark road... You practically smell trees and grass along the way. Really... Had fun at Pauline's place coz was chatting with JLin and Pauline's friends. They are really nice people. XD Really nice! Ended up with too much food that little people wanted to eat.. Played Zhong Ji Mi Ma together.
Hahas.. All the girls outside (us) were "Bio-ing" at the chalet next door. Guess what!? JAPANESE!!!! *squeals* We were all staring at the 2 Japanese guys there. So cute!! Cake cutting session starts at 10 plus. After that.... Her poly friends went to ask that 2 guys to sing birthday song for her. LOL.. They even hugged her sia!! Lucky Pauline.. I also wan.. *sshhhh* Hahas..
The 2 jap guys were quite entertaining and we're all watching the "good show", laughing as it went along. Well, I didn't get to talk much with them.. Pity.. Anyway, I too paiseh to go up to say "Konbanwa!" ^^"
Time past very fast after that. Before me and JLin realize it, it was already close to 11pm. o_O Thinking that the last train was 11.15, we rushed like mad. Hahas.. Went into the chalet to grab our bags, n0t forgeting to take some more pics with the birthday girl. Hahas.. On my way out, I saw the Jap guy sitting alone outside his chalet munching on stuffs. Since he was looking in our direction, I tot it was courteous to say "sayonara" coz it was quite obvious that we're leaving with our barang barangs.. He smiled and replied and even bowed sitting down!!! OMG.. so cute!! Hahas..
To Pauline-chan, remember to give them a call ya? Since you got their numbers. HAHAHAS... Opps.. shhhhhh... ENJOY~
I'm a very fortunate girl, I believe, with doting parents who came down specially to the MRT station to wait for me coz it's already way past midnight when I reached JE. ^^" Well, after the last incident where I had to rush home by cab, they explained that it wasn't necessary and they'll still able come down to fetch me from the station. SO TOUCHED!!! So this time round, no nid to take cab though I try to go home as early as I can. But... coz of the japanese guys' "show" we were all delayed. Hahas..
My longest post in history. ^^" You're still reading?
Domo arigatou!
*Posted in the wrong blog juz now... so paiseh... Sigh.. Lucky found out early sia..*
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment