Happy birthday Cousin Eunice.
Happy birthday Princess Kimi~
So coincidental that their birthdays fall on the same day. *laughs*
Today is zoo visit. Cousin Rosalind wasn't able to get the free passes so I decided not to join them and stay at home to rush through my assignment. I didn't want them to spend $ so tt's why the decision not to join them. Furthermore, this should be their family outing. It's for them to enjoy themselves as a family. I'm the kind of person who wouldn't want ppl to spend money on me (except my parents of course ^o^) coz I'll feel bad. I dunno why but I'll really feel bad if ppl spend money on me, money which they used their blood and life to earn and to be used on themselves and their own family. Maybe this is because of my "special upbringing". Hahas.. But really, I'm already quite happy that I was invited. =)
Hope they really have fun at the zoo. Weather seems fine though there were a series of thunder damn early in the morning at 6 plus. =.=
*back to report*
0 comments:
Post a Comment