Friday, February 8, 2008

21st!

Time flies so fast. I'm already 21. Getting older le.. but wiser I hope. =D

Really thanks to my family who have stood by my side all these 20 years, especially my daddy and mummy. They play a very supportive role and gave me a loving environment for me to grow up and learn. =)

Not forgeting my friends... I don't know how I'll go through school without you guys around me sia.. Thanks for being my friend! =)

Thanks to those who came to my party (and those who did not.. Haha..) and join in the celebrating of my 21st year. I really appreciated your appearance at my house. =)

Now that I'm already 21, I hope that I can be more mature lah... Kept being so childish for so long already.. Haha.. Just hope that I can do well in my studies... Good health.. Good fortune.. And love? Another time bah. =D

Here are some of the memories for my 21st birthday:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is only the first half of the photos I have. The rest is still with my dearest uncle. Will post them once I've gotten them. =D

Last but not least...

Happy Lunar New Year Everybody~

0 comments: