Ohh.. The Christmas mood is here!!! Holiday!! Makes me slack sia.. Haha..
Went out for dinner with my group of uni lady friends at Seoul Garden. I think we took more pics than we eat. ^^" Haha.. Haven't received any pictures from them yet.. ^^
Then we went for a game of bowling after we filled our stomach. Guess what, the 4 of us who played were looking at our nails throughout the game lo!! Our poor fingernails.. T_T Haha..
*Waiting for pics*
And Aunt Pammy and her Prince Gabriel came over for "sleepover party" since wednesday and only went back this afternoon coz she had her walls repainted. Naughty Prince Gabriel damn scared of my daddy. ^^" He didn't dare to move an inch whenever he sees him lo! And he would give my dad a look as if my dad owed him lots of $$$!! I've got proof!!!! But I lazy to upload the pics now. Will do it some other time. =)
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment