Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ok.. I'm loosing my voice AGAIN!?

Woke up coughing non-stop, trying to clear whatever thing that is stuck in my throat. Yes.. That's terrible and my throat STILL hurts. Stupid sore throat won't go away after all the water i drank and the lozenges I popped in. T_T Now my voice sounds like a dying frog like that... Ever heard before? Noo? Then try calling me and listen lo. ^^" Maybe you'll only hear silence and then cough cough bah. Haha..

New module today. Economy of Industry.. Quite dry and boring but lecturer is good lah.. But still damn dry.. The seats in the lecture theater is like those in the cinema like that.. So i juz leaned back and daydream. ^^" The facts quite simple to understand for this lesson one so can't blame me for stoning in class and leaving my empty shell there. ^^" Haha..

Muz get well soon and then go work. No work = no income..

And Liow ah, don't worry too much about Crafted Love lah.. Take your time, we can always delay the opening. =)

And I wanna learn Japanese.. Can't find suitable timing.. T_T Think it's fated that I have to learn it on my own...

0 comments: