Went out with Peifen to have lunch at IMM yesterday morning. I spotted voodoo dolls over at minitoons!!! They are so cute with interesting names!! I saw many that I wanted to actually buy. Each doll has its own name and meaning. You can read it over at minitoon's website. Ah.. I wanna buy Her-My-Nee, Oxford Grad, Rodeo Girl and Little Fairy. Hee.. We shall see if i really bought one after my exams. Now not much time to spare liao. ^^"
Went to National Library to study in the morning. So crowded there. o_O Saturday morning? Hello? Haha.. Manage to grab a seat there anyway and did some actually studying. (Finally) Reason why i go there? Can study lah.. + quite near to my campus at dhoby ghaut. Just take bus can le. Hee.. Want to get a new phone soon.. sigh.. Mayb can put rodeo girl on my phone if possible.. or even little fairy. Hee..
P.S. Wanna go watch movies after my exams (27July). So many nice movies coming up when I'm nearing my exams.. Grr.. T_T Anyone wanna watch with me then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment