Haha.. Work one day stand so long can stand until leg tired... You muz be starting to think that I'm lousy.. No.. not lousy lah.. I'm juz lazy. Anyway, got a bit of sore throat. Not used to talking for the whole day to 30 kids. Hey, I got half a year never do that liao leh.. That time I started teaching in Jan last yr also like tad de ok! Haha.. Anyway, my mum also encouraged me to take a break after yesterday. So we went to IMM to have breakfast when the school called. I so paiseh lah coz yesterday told the teacher-in-charge that I will be free yesterday and today de.. End up today not going to work... Haha..
My mum was telling me that I look a bit slimmer than yesterday.. I was like o_O!? Haha.. But good if got slim down a bit lah.. Coz the classroom like natural sauna like that. I was sweating like crazy lah.. Coa I always moving around then never get to sit down de.. Have to check on students' work, make sure that they are doing correctly and stuffs like that. Teaching is FUN!!! But this week not free already.. Got to meet up with friends then Friday my off day to study. Yay~ Meeting Peifen on Thursday again to makan MOS Burger.. ^^" Then have to shop for birthday prezzies for my dearest Aunt and Prince Gabriel and for my DAD!! Their birthdays coming soon worx.. *looks into wallet* *sobz* Think my wallet will become even flatter after April... Haha.. Okok.. have to stop here. My bro chasing me off to shut the com so that he can use later.. =.=" Ja!!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment