Ok.. It's tml.. Muz try to keep awake in class. 2 tutorials from 1.30-6pm. One is biz econs and the next is management. Management is as dry (prob drier) as the Manpower course my friend took bah..=.=.. Can bring blanket there to catch zzzzz monsters. Reallie.. Hope something can keep me awake tml.. =.=
Bought a knitting yarn from diaso to try to knit. The sticks ah.. I used the disposable chopsticks and used penknife to sharpen the age. My mum was telling me i'll stop this project halfway through de.. Hmpf!! We wait and see! But but but hor.. Quite difficult to knit ah. Think muz buy better quality yarn then can knit more easily. Haha..
Ok.. so my dad was telling that I shouldn't be wasting my time online doing nothing and waste time knitting.. Wan me to go study.. Haiz.. Take one day break lah.. Tml pia the whole day leh.. My mum was tellin me to review the past modules.. OK lah.. I'll keep it in mind.. *one ear in one ear out? Haha..* Sigh... Work hard and play hard lah.. K.. I go sleep already.. Tml have to leave house at ard 11. Need to go PS earlier to check the yarns and have lunch before dragging myself to tutorials.. Tutorials...
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment