Sunday, March 4, 2007

Why am i so shy!?

Oh my gosh.. I thought that I was full of courage. And I was proven wrong yesterday. >.< Fancy calling Shy Tazmania shy when I am extremely shy myself. *knocks head* Finally manage to see him in school but DIDN'T dare to approach coz got many people around him!! *drops dead* He's juz less than 20 feet away from me lorx!! Haiz.. 原来 that 20 feet is 100m to me.. I'm juz so lacking courage.. Courage.. >.< Anyway, he went out with his friends after the homecoming.. so luckily never pass him the biscuits or else very paiseh for him also. Haha.. Coz he not carry bag mahx. Hee.. ^^"

Anyway, saw lots of friends back in school though many did not turn up. Didn't get to see KY and shifu and Liow. Sigh... But manage to see some of my teachers in school and went to have a little chat with them. Mr Lee SC ask if we can stop growing so fast. Lol.. He said it would be good if we can organize the homecoming day among ourselves instead of the teachers organizing. Coz it would be more meaningful that way. What can we do? We juz nodded our head at his suggestion lo. But many of us studying and in camp.. where got time to meet up and brainstorm what to organize? Sigh.. BUT I so happy to see Mr Ong! He still can remember us and told us to visit Nan Qiao during the holidays or something. So touched he still remember all of us after all these years. Life is tough for him over there.. 看见他老了很多 I also very sad for him. Sigh...

After the homecoming, went to JP to watch Just Follow Law by Jack Neo with Jast. Super funny and a bit touching at the end. If you haven't had the chance to watch the show, muz go watch lo! Haha.. And Jast ahx.. next time people wanna treat you dinner or lunch horx, don't put $ back into their bag secretly ahx. =x Haha..

0 comments: