Thursday, March 29, 2007

The night @ Sakae sushi

All went well today. Haha.. I went to JE library before heading for the MRT and met my classmate Shirley on the way there and we board the train together to Boon Lay. Then I met my handsome uncle KS (Pammy's dear hubby) at the exit of the station. So surprised to have met him there lahx.. He's the one who kicked my leg while waiting to get on the elevator down.. I so dumb... Haha..

I ended up 5 minutes late and had XH waiting for me. Paiseh ah XH for having you to wait. Then we shop around while waiting for Liow who's supposed to meet us at 6.45 but ended up late as well. Haha.. Lucky for us, there were vacant seats at Sakae for us. Haha.. coz we didn't bother to reserve a place. Took quite a few pictures but will have to wait for quite a while before they reaches me.. Liow.. remember to send me our photos ahx... Heez... Bought a cute retro pinky dotz hairband at JP, persuaded by my 2 friends. Haha.. Took me quite a while to reach a decision. But it's nice.. Haha.. Then we shop around some more then go home liao.. Hope can go out for some more makan sessions with them ah.. Coz we rarely have the time to meet up and stuff. =)

Oh, btw, Happy birthday Cousin Angie!! It's still before midnite ya? Haha..

0 comments: