Sunday, February 25, 2007

Should I? Or should I not?

Feb 24, 2007 (Saturday)

Quite sleepy in class due to the "dryness" of the lecture content.. Yes.. I had Law lecture. Before the lecturer started teaching, our small little clique had an discussion of the affiars of the heart. Quite surprising right? Haha.. We were all discussing our experiences and how's our love life doing. Long distance love is as bad as those one-sided one.. >_< Sigh.. So troubled about it.. Then at night had a little confession with XH as well but I guess all went well ya? So I'll just wait and decide what to do next coz I really had no idea what my next step is. Anyway, Shy Tazmania kept his promise to come online and I am quite touched even though he's busy with family event. Haha.. Bought a biscuits recipe book @ plaza singapura so that I can try and make them then give if as a gift bah.. Muz see whether got time to make them. ^^" Anyway, my maternal grandma is sick and she's currently staying with us until she gets better. And my room was sorta converted into her room. Haha..So I'm sharing a room now with my brother.. ^^" Quite poor thing ah.. he sleeping on the floor lo. Haha.. I get the bed. >_<

Feb 25, 2007 (Sunday)

Blogger still have problem.. Having troubles posting lo.. So try the email posting see if it works. Haha.. Anyway, I fell asleep waiting for my sms reply!!! How pathetic was that.. But there was no reply la.. and i was kinda afraid that I might be disturbing if i sms again. So woke up 3 times in the night to check if i have got any sms.. Sigh.. Haha..

By the way, guys born in the year of rabbit 1987.. Don't be alarmed by the analysis that I have got in my blog ah.. It's juz a general statement of the year... Just be more careful with what you do and what you say. And have enough rest! I know you people have been sleeping late almost everyday and that's not good! >_< Haha..

Being an elder sibling in the family is not as easy as you think. You have to give in to your younger siblings most of the time.. But think on the bright side.. Somewhere in the world, there's bound to be someone experiencing the same thing as you! Hee.. So don't worry, i'll understand. Haha..

0 comments: