Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lonely night...

Went to IMM with my parents to have lunch. Yes.. My dad not working.. That's y.. Haha.. Then after that my parents went to buy 4D while me and my brother went to comics connection to see see look look. Saw a nice keychain, or was that hp strap? Haha.. It comes in a pair.. Very nice.. Two angels.. one boy one girl de... >_< Was about to buy when my mum pop into the shop!!! Arghh... We can't buy anything when she's around lor.. She saw the thing in my hand and ask me if I buying ah.. Muz get her tone ah.. She disapprove very much lorx. So the only thing i can say is, "I take a while then put back cannot issit?" >_< Sigh.. Later go the Plaza Sing that outlet see have the thing or not. Haha... So paiseh lah, caught by my mum in the act. ^^"



Anyway, tonight got lessons at Dhoby Ghaut until 10pm. Sian... Dunno whether issit I chat frequently with him and then one day without chatting is a bit de.. er.. Weird? Haha.. Been checking my phone at least twice an hour to see if i got any sms or not.. I'm acting a bit weird these few days wor... dunno wat's this feeling.. Don't dare to go think to much lah.. Haha.. Anyway, gtg now.. Going for school right now.. Ahh.. I miss you!!! XD

0 comments: