Hey People! Happy Valentine's day to all of you ah! Hope that you'll spend this special day with someone very special to you. Well, if you don't have your other half yet, can go spend the day with your friends lor. Make Valentine's day a friendship day instead. Me ah... Me staying @ home lor... No other half and friends go out with their special ones... Sian lah... Haha.. Most prob will be coming online tomorrow night to chat with friends lor.. What else can I do? I couldn't possibly study 24 hours right? Muz rest de mah! Hee... Anyway, this kinda thing muz leave it to fate de lah.. =] The right one will come along someday. Just wait lor.
Now @ home study also a bit sian... This week no school at all lo.. So juz plan reading textbooks at home... Friends all busy with their things.. Some with projects, some with exams... Sigh... Feel like going back to teach pri sch kids lo.. At least time can pass a bit faster and can get $$ to spend. Bought a lot of clothing and shoes. Haha... Anyway, I'll just have to wait until my term 2 exam over then i go work coz got one module very difficult so muz revise a lot. Jia you! Jia you!
Oh.. Mr TAS asked me a question and I tot i should clarify it to those who are thinking of the same questions. Studying part-time means going to school in the evenings. Not everyday have to go back to school de.. Maybe just twice a week or something. Sometimes have to go back on Saturdays also de. Most working adults do that la. They work to earn money to pay for their own school fees coz the fees can be quite a lot. My course will take me 3 years to complete. Will probably be taking part-time for the whole 3 years coz it will cost a lot if i transfer to full time in the second year... I hope I have clarified your doubts ah Mr TAS. =]
Oh... There's a Fuhua sec home-coming day on 3rd March which I'll be going lor. Actually have lesson that day ah... But Business Law can catch up easily so no worries. Hee.. Don't tell anyone ah.. Hope can see many school mates that day ah... coz long time never meet most of them le. That time got class outing I never go coz busy so feel quite bad about it... Dunno what to say to my classmates ah... Think most of my friends going bah.. Hopefully that day will be enjoyable lor. Hee...
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment