Finally finished customizing the template already after like about one hour of trying to figure out how this Blogger system works. Say what 5 minutes can complete already but I took a crazy one hour juz to get the blog to be ready for posting... What to do? Haha.. Anyway, very lazy to upload a layout of my own so have no choice but to use the template that they offer lor... The dots dots nice or not huh? Hope it's not too distracting for you people. Haha. Will probaby be uploading a layout of my own lah but don't anticipate too much k? I very lazy de plus got no software to go and edit pictures. So sad right?
Anyway, dunno why one person laugh @ me for having my own blog? Haha.. Yea! That's right! You lor... (You know who lah... I wun write your name de...) Well, I dun have a habit of writing diary or journal lah but can try online. No harm since many people doing it also. Trend? Maybe. If you don't have a blog, can go get one. But have to be patient ah.. Coz when you juz started right, you can be quite lost de lor... Especially the functions of the system.. It will be quite fun after you actually settled for one template and finished customizing all the things that you want. Well, if you have a blog then kindly leave me a link lah.. then I can add it here. Easier for me to refer. =] Remember? I am a lazy girl. Don't be surprised lah... I AM lazy. Hahaz.
Hey, I not bad right? First post write so long? Haha.. Tml going Orchard with my sec school friends.. Hope it wun rain tml lor... and hope that orchard will not be too crowded... Hope lah.. Hope... ^^"
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment