Thursday, February 15, 2007

CNY Shopping...

Well... Went out with my mum to buy all the New Year stuffs @ the market place near Fuhua Secondary. Got a lot of aunties there all buying stuffs like it's free of charge like tad. ^^" Wah.. Tell you ah... The things my mum bought weigh light elephant ah.. Very heavy lo... Haha... That nevermind la... After we were there like about 45 minutes, we walked over to the other market place near Shuqun Primary... Don't like to shop there coz there's a high percentage that I will see my students. Don't spoil my teacher image mah.. I wearing shorts and slippers leh... Luckily didn't even see one. Haha! I can't imagine wad would happen if I ever ran into one. So paiseh right?

Actually, i was supposed to be studying my things now.. Ended up too tired to do so coz did almost one whole day of shopping outside. Just came back from lunch at IMM. Bought a lot of things at GIANT as well. The leeks my mum bought ah... more than 1kg lor.. So much!! >_<>_<>_<

0 comments: